Summer 2020 at Hampton Racquet
Announcing Our Summer Junior Program
Closely following all guidelines and protocols so important to everyone’s health, we have designed a program for children 7-13. Summer 2020 will be small closely monitored groups with a maximum of 4 children per group. (For additional safety, we suggest you can form your own groups). Please have your child bring their own water and snacks. There will be bottled water and snacks for sale. Whether a beginner, intermediate or advanced Level player, Summer 2020 will benefit every player. The emphasis will be on fundamental stroke mechanics & consistency, proper court position, movement, skill development and healthy competition all in a friendly and supportive games-based atmosphere. This program will be full of tennis, other activities, fun and most importantly safety.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR SAFETY
• All players will have their temperature taken upon arrival
• All players must wear a mask upon arrival and any time not on court
• All players required to wash hands/use hand sanitizer upon arrival
• Pros and counselors will monitor social distancing and other guidelines upon arrival
• Players may NOT walk freely around the club
• Maximum of 4 players per court
• Sanitizing Wipes must be used on ball hoppers before and after use
• NO player will touch the balls without a glove
• There will be increased staff to roam and ensure safety of all players and coaches
• Please have your child bring their own water and snacks (bottled water and pre-packed snacks will be available for sale)
MONDAY, JUNE 29th – FRIDAY, AUGUST 21st
Morning Schedule – 10am-1pm Afternoon Schedule – 2pm-5pm
1-2 weeks – 875.00 (175.00 per session)
3-4 weeks – 750.00 (150.00 per session)
5-8 weeks – 625.00 (125.00 per session)
Registration form will allow you to sign up by date and preference for AM and PM If possible a blend of Morning and Afternoon sessions when you register would be greatly appreciated this season since our guidelines only allow a small number of players at a time are permitted.
NOTE– Please let us know if you would like Saturday afternoons as part of this summer’s program. (You will see a line where you can check yes on the registration page). If there are enough yes’, we will contact you and accommodate.
SINGLE SESSION PACKAGES
Single sessions are available with 3 Pack minimum and must be used within the same week 525.00 (175.00 per session)
Please call 631 324 0297 to make your reservations.
Possible savings available if larger packages are purchased
Dates and morning or afternoon must be secured upon registration
* Call a minimum of 24hrs. in advance for your reservation
request to see if spaces are available for those dates
NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED THIS SEASON
SUMMER JUNIOR PROGRAM