AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKEND CLINICS
We’ve created 2 Fall programs this Fall season perfect for all Jr. Players. Our Fall Program has been specially designed for children 5-12. Led by John Graham, Executive Director and Juan Blando, Club Director along with their roster of seasoned pros, these After School and Weekend Clinics will emphasize fundamental stroke mechanics & consistency, proper court position, movement, skill development and healthy competition all in a friendly and supportive games-based atmosphere. Whether a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced Level player, this program will be full of tennis, fun and most importantly safety.
Closely following all guidelines and protocols so important to everyone’s health,
these clinics will be small closely monitored groups with a maximum of 4 children per group.
Rules and guidelines for safety
• All players will have their temperature taken upon arrival
• All players must wear a mask upon arrival and any time not on court
• All players required to wash hands/use hand sanitizer upon arrival
• Pros and counselors will monitor social distancing and other guidelines upon arrival
• Players may NOT walk freely around the club
• Maximum of 4 players per court
• Sanitizing Wipes must be used on ball hoppers before and after use
• NO player will touch the balls without a glove
• There will be increased staff to roam and ensure safety of all players and coaches
• Please have your child bring their own water and snacks
(bottled water and pre-packed snacks will be available for sale)